The PTA meets monthly and all parents are welcome and encouraged to attend. In addition, the executive committee of the PTA meets once a month to help facilitate all the work that needs to be done. See below for 2021 – 2022 meeting dates. To stay up-to-date with what’s going on with the PTA, be sure to check the weekly newsletter
– out every Sunday on Konstella.Not getting the weekly newsletter? Join Konstella,
find BNS in the drop down menu and choose your child’s class.
2021 – 2022 General PTA Meeting Dates
Meeting links or location information will be distributed prior to each meeting via Konstella.
Tue Sept 21 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am | in-person
Tue Oct 19 | 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | on zoom
Tue Nov 16 | 8:20 am -9:30 am | in-person
Tue Dec 14 | 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | on zoom
Tue Jan 11 | 7:00 pm – 8: 30 pm | on zoom
Tue Feb 15 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am | in-person
Tue Mar 8 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am | in-person
Tue Apr 12 | 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | on zoom
Tue May 10 | 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | on zoom
Tue Jun 14 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am | in-person
2021 – 2022 Executive PTA Meeting Dates
Meetings are held in-person, on-campus at 610 Henry Street.
Tue Sept 14 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue Oct 12 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue Nov 9 | 8:20am – 9:30 am
Tue Dec 7 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue Jan 4 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue Feb 8 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue Mar 1 | 8:20 am-9:30 am
Tue Apr 5 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue May 3 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
Tue May 31 | 8:20 am – 9:30 am
2021 – 2022 PTA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- Rich Ambler, parent of Elena (2nd grade, Andrew and Greta)
- Mahshad Hall, parent of Ruby (Kindergarten, Mary Ann)
- Laura Trevino, parent of Emilia (1st grade, Jessica B)
- Krystina Athas, parent of Liam (1st grade, Valerie and Carrie) and Alexander (3rd grade, Claudia and Jennifer)
- Cherrelle Hall, parent of Dylan (pre-K, Tammy)
- Jessica Smith, parent of Henry (Kindergarten, Kori and Jenn)
- Jade Harris, parent of Miller (2nd grade, Penina and Amy)
- Leslie King, parent of Frederica (5th grade, Nneka)
- Sarah Gable, parent of Captain (Kindergarten, Kori and Jenn)
- Nicole Cohen, parent of George (3rd grade, Claudia and Jennifer P)
- Radhika Chalasani, parent of Anila (3rd grade, Nancy and Alex)
- Hannah Nudell, parent of Eliza (3rd grade, Katherine) and Gideon (pre-K, Skye)
- Sherri Powell, parent of Tekla (pre-K, Skye)
- Corissa Trani, parent of Logan (pre-K, Skye)
- Patty Lin, parent of Deren (Kindergarten, Doug)
Social Media Manager:
- Elyse Neiman Seiter, parent of Aidan (4th grade, Kristen) and Lola (BNS grad)
Food Sales Chair:
- Carolyn McGown, parent of Lorelai (5th grade, Laurie and Navika)
Class Parent Coordinator:
- Margie Dotter, parent of Cliona (5th grade, Nancy and Rachael), Juniper (1st grade, Jessica B), and Abby (BNS grad)
Members at Large:
- Candybelle Acevedo, parent of Emilia (4th grade, Zack and Kaelyn) and Isabelle (1st grade, Abby and Jennifer)
- Maggie Ross Newville, parent of Magnus (5th grade, Laurie and Navika) and Axel (2nd grade, Amanda)
- Linnea Veder, parent of Leo (pre-K, Jennifer G)
Annual PTA Events
- Applefest – BNS / BCS annual fall festival. This event kicks off our season of fundraising and community building by collaborating with BCS to throw a huge block party.
- Movie Nights – Drop the kids off at school for dinner and a movie while you get a few hours of Friday night free time to yourself.
- Makerfest – This annual event brings together parents and educators to create an afternoon of technology, crafting, creating, exploring and inventing for our students.
- Spring Dance and Silent Auction (“BNS Bid Bash”) – Kick up your heels at our biggest fundraiser of the year, with dancing, dining and shopping, all in one place.
- Monthly Bake Sales – Each grade will have an opportunity to raise additional funds for their projects by helping throw an after-school bake sale.